Saturday, January 23, 2010

A week.

A week has passed since then. A week I have waited. Comments like 'why can't we just be friends?', 'I'll avoid you..haha' and 'dream on' has been said.

I do not know if they are directed at me or not. I hope not but I think so.

People say I'm paranoid I normally beg to differ, but sometimes I'm inclined to agree with them. I think to much that's why. It's easy to say, but hard to do. This is when the phrase 'easier said than done' really makes sense.

This feeling of uncertainty and not knowing is torturous. Everyday, I wonder what's going to happen. At this point I think I don't really care what the outcome is, I just would like to know the decision made. But I know deep down I wish for it to happen, but my brain tells me 'life doesn't always turn out the way you want it'.

There are things I wish to tell, not in that sense, but in the sense that I would like to explain myself. Make myself clear on my intention. But I can't do that if the conversation doesn't even occur. I do not wish to say it in a note or mail or text, I wish to say it in person.

I know I sound like some lame dude now, but as of now I can't think of a better way to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written