Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finality.

M
After what seemed to be the longest I've ever waited for anything, my wait has ended. I finally got my answer. I tell you man, the suspense was killing me.Y

F
Everyday, I was like ' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?'' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?'' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?'' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?'' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?'' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?'' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?'' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?' what's it gonna be?' ' what's it gonna be?'E

E
I tried to fool myself saying 'Don't think about it, don't kill yourself over it, just let it be, the answer will come in time.' But in truth subconsciously that's all I ever though about. I just had to have a second where I wasn't think about something else, and BAM! the thoughts just down came like a torrential downpour.L

I
I could be chatting with my friends, and just suddenly think about it for no apparent reason. It invaded my dreams, sometimes in a good way sometimes in a bad way. I've spent sleepless nights pondering about it, the thoughts just won't go away, maybe I actually wanted to have those thoughts.N

G
Now the wait is over, and I finally got my reply. It wasn't what I wanted but hey in life you can't always get what you want.S

F
How do I feel now?O

R
To be honest I'm not sure. I feel sad that's for sure. But I feel relieved that the wait is over as well. At least I can go on with life and not look back and ask myself 'I wonder what would have happened if I had done it?' I have no regrets in the actions that I have done. The question I have is ' Did I move too quickly? Should i have waited for more time to pass and the storm to settle?'Y

O
There are 2 ways to handle this situation.U

R
1. I could mope around a feel sorry for myself. Do stupid stuff. Feel that the world has betrayed me, and that life is not worth living. I could fall into the world of despair and be emo all the time. I could turn my back on my friends and be a social outcast.E

M
2. I could take it like a matured person and accept the decision and move on. It will be hard at first, and there will be spells of sadness, but I could fight and get back on my own 2 feet. I could harbour no ill feelings and respect the decision. Realise that I can't force the decision and that everybody has their own right to make their own decisions.A

I
I will take No. 2. Because a wise friend once told me, sadness, depression and emo-ness is addictive. Not in an obvious sense, but in the sense that people at times feel that way because they want to. Because they enjoy it. N


So, I will respect your decision and harbour no ill feelings. And friends we shall remain then.

Love is love because it isn't ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written