Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Hello everyone. Happy New Year to you all. We now have entered the second decade of the millennium. 10 years ago, I was just about to start primary one and now I have my SPM. How time flies eh?

It is now the year 2010. the 1st of January in fact. 10110 looks like some sort computer stuff.

Here are my resolution for this year. I'm putting this up more for my benefit so I don't forget more than anything else.

2010 New Year Resolutions.

1) Study hard and do well in SPM.
2) Go to the gym REGULARLY.
3) Kickass in this years band competition.
4) Stop using Facebook purely for its' applications.
5) Stop eating supper unnecessary.
6) Settle THE issue.
7) Get a rough idea on what I want to do in the future.
8) Keep a planner, and actually use it.
9) Clean my room more than twice a year.
10) Do resolution number 6.

So here they are. Wish me good luck in doing them. Especially number 6 and 10.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written