Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Depature.

Okay, I'm like a week late in putting this post. But the person involved in this post is now down under so it's not like he can do anything to me. haha.

Last Monday, I lost another friend. Sad isn't. Don't worry he's still alive, instead he's now in Melbourne, Australia. Why is everyone moving away???

Christoper Thomas James Ngu *insert Chinese name*. I'm sorry I can't remember your Chinese name Chris.


He's the guy at the very right. Looking like a complete retard.

In fact he's the person who told about the upside down flag.

So after a very hectic 'getting out of school' and chasing my car. I went over to the airport with a couple of other friends to see him off.

Uhhh.... to be honest I don't really know what to talk about..... All I know is he took so many pictures till his mouth hurt from smiling so much.


The last lunch.

So Chris, hope you enjoy aussie, make new friends, stay close to God, and MAKE sure you come back when you have the chance. Haha, don't forget to come back with an Australian accent. LOL


P/s Hope you forgive me for calling you a retard. haha

Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written