Sunday, January 3, 2010

Partly or skimmed?

My sister bought a carton of milk the other day and the label really interested me.


Partly.....??

What that suppose to mean? There's milk then there's skimmed milk. Is partly skimmed milk suppose to be in between?

As far as I know people generally drink skimmed milk cause they don't want to gain weight. Which I find quite ridicules because skimmed milk is pretty much tasteless. So you might just as well drink water.

And for people who couldn't care any less like me, we drink milk. Then we exercise to lose the weight.

So who would drink PARTLY skimmed milk?

People who want to taste milk be not gain so much weight? Or people who want the calcium? Or suckers like me who buy it just for the sake of trying it out?

Honestly thought it did taste pretty good.

Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written