Sunday, October 4, 2009

MBO

Over the holidays, I went to MBO with a couple with some of my friends.



It is a nice place. Nice deco and everything, but all in all it's like any other cinema. The only part about the cinema that I though was cool was the flight of stairs you had to go up. Now that's style.



I watched 'Gamer' in the afternoon and 'where got ghost' at night, with two different groups of friends. 2 movies in one day, that's like a personal recored for me.


When I bought the tickets for 'Gamer' the conversation between me and the ticket counter girl went like this.

Me: 4 tickets to the movie 'Gamer' , please.
Girl: Please choose your seats.
*Chooses seats*
Girl: All over 18 right??
Me:........Yea....

Need I say more??

Ja-ne!!

2 comments:

  1. Y do u hav to b over 18 to watch Gamer? Wad is it about anyway? IT's not like it has explicit scenes, rite?

    ReplyDelete

Oddity written