Saturday, October 10, 2009

Invasion

Sound the alarm! Call the calvary!! Get the president on!! Connect me to UN!! My blog has been invaded!!!

Yes, my blog has been discovered. No, not by aliens but by this person.


My dad.

Hi dad. I know you reading this. please don't scold me

I personally don't mind him finding it out. I mean it's on the internet, anybody can read this, even Barack Obama. However, some of my friends think that it's weird that my dad reads blogs. Especially, his kids, and his kids friend's.

So I want to ask my readers this.
Do you think it's weird if your parents read your blog, and your friends?
Yes or no??

Commet on it.

Oh yes, before I forget. I know have to write my blog PROPERLY. Cause my dad says 'I you want to write, write properly' Is this proper enough for you dad??

Ja-ne!!

2 comments:

  1. lol cool dad xD it's not weird, it's up to them if they wanna read, lol! dont want them to read, then private the blog xD btw, how u know he's reading it? xD

    ReplyDelete

Oddity written