Friday, October 30, 2009

I don't get it.

I don't get it, I just don't. Why Why Why????

Why is it after every inter-band performance, there are new couples between the bands? Can someone explain it to me?
For example, I've lost count of how many girls from St Tre had been chasing after my junior. And after this year's Konsert Syukur another couple just popped up.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I don't like people getting together, I'm saying why do you get together with someone you've just met for like a week?? All you are is your infatuated with this person that's it. I have yet to see an inter-band relationship last for more than 9 months.

It's alright to like someone else, it natural. I admit that I have liked girls before. However I don't feel that it is necessary to enter a relationship every single time you like someone. 95% of teenage relationships that I know of end because, one party says that the feeling is gone, so they break up.

You know why? It's because they are just INFATUATED, there is no real.... if I must put it this way... love between the couple. You want to be in a relationship, fine, nobody's stopping you. I think you should be in at least one, so your not a complete noob when you are in a serious one. However I know people who change relationship like they change shoes. Every 4-5 months it's another person. That is really an overkill.

I know people who say they are lonely, and that's why they enter into a relationship. I'm like WTF!!?? You are lonely?? Go get a dog.

Anyway, back to inter-band relationships. Why must they be a couple? All that happens is, they get together, stay together for a couple of months, find every possible excuse to see each other,text each other like there's no tomorrow, phone bill goes up, gets screwed by parents, get DiGi numbers so theirs parents can't track their texts, then break-up. A couple of months later, you see them with other people. Do they get together for sake of getting together?

I've actually seen a boyfriend give his girlfriend a phone, so that she can use it to put her DiGi sim card in it so she can use it. Wah, if you are so rich I also want a new phone.
And after, the break-up there is this 'barrier' between them. I know of a member who didn't want to go for a performance, because the person's ex- was there. If you don't want to see your ex-, don't even get together, then he/she wouldn't be your ex- and life can go on as usual.

Here's another situation.
X got together with Y. X and Y are together for a couple of months, then they break-up. Then X gets together with Z. X says that X broke up with Y for Z. Y and Z are in the same band. Now Y hates Z for stealing X. Then there is unrest in the band and people take sides(unless you're like me, and avoids this sort of siding) , and rumors go around.

How are you suppose to have teamwork if you have, 2 fraction against each other?? It really amazes me how humans love to complicate things.

Now, I'm sure everybody who's currently in a relationship and is reading this, is probably thinking,
1)' No, that's not true'
2)'this person has never been in a relationship'
3)' This guy is sad he's so lonely that he typing a post about love, because he's never been in love before'
4)'Screw you, who are you to tell me what I should do'.

Actually I don't think anybody, would be thinking the last 3 thoughts... I think.. Let me explain myself.

There is nothing wrong with liking someone else, it's natural. HOWEVER, just because you like someone does not mean that you have to get together, EVEN if the feeling are mutual. I you want to be in a relationship I suggest you evaluate you feeling, once you've done that do it again, then REALLY evaluate your feelings. I you think that you can be with this person after that, by all means do so.

But hey, why listen to me? I'm a utter noob in field, so I shouldn't be talking about this.
For every confession that has been made, there is a heart that has been broken.

Ja-ne!!

5 comments:

  1. wow edward. haha.. i was thinking of "Wow. this is true." nice one ed.. and..chill2..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. teen nowadays are desperate.. dats wat i think bout them. Why cant they just be like us form 4's.. haha.. nice post. Somebody needs to control them for next concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. desperate coz parents x lalek abt them wahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *nods head* Not form 4 here bt I get it. It's pure idiocy that ppl get 2gether for the sake of doing it.
    Gals, if he can ask u to b his gf within 1 week, he's a playboy.
    Guys, if she noes u less than a week bt keeps trying to pikat u, she's a "female dog" (to put it mildly).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe... u tell em' Ed! I totally agree!
    wad does lalek mean btw?

    ReplyDelete

Oddity written