Saturday, October 10, 2009

Breakfast.

Today, I had breakfast with some of my cousins and my grandparents. We went to some coffee shop....somewhere. There I saw one of my band member's mum. Busted!! She actually approached me and asked me why I'm not at band.
Okay. Before you start saying 'Ah Ha!' Today's practice was only for the Form 1, 2 and the recruits.

Moving on, I had mee sua. A foochow dish.

It's noodles in soup normally with chicken and egg. The noodles for this dish is like a sponge. Next time you try eating it. Don't. Wait for 20 minutes and see all the soup disappear before your eyes.

Round 2. Gu Bak Mee, otherwise known as beef noodles.

I've eaten beef noodles before, but the noodles in this places was different in a good way. I would recommend it you. but unfortunately I don't know where is it so I can tell you.

Next stop the gym!

Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written