Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mahjong.

I learned something new this Chinese New Year.


I learned how to play mahjong.

It's one of those things I've always wanted to try, but never got the chance.
Whilst going group visiting with my friends, we went to someones house whose household played mahjong.

Being interested in learning to play this game, I immediately and excitedly went over to learn how to play the game.


Now the problem was, mahjong is a very Chinese game, and my Mandarin sucks. So I didn't understand almost all the terms. Luckily, I had a friend who kindly translated everything for me.

In fact, one of them said ' This is the first time I've played mahjong, and heard someone speak English' in Mandarin of course.

And the best part is, I actually won a round! Wahahahaha! Beginners luck.



Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written