Sunday, February 14, 2010

1

Well guys, it has been 1 year since I started this blog. Man time really flies doesn't it?

I don't really know why I started this blog. It definitely wasn't because everybody was getting one, cause by the time I set this up the craze had died down.

I think it was something I had always wanted to do but never went around to doing it. And finally on the 14th of February 2009, I started this blog.

I must say I done quite well so far. Admittedly there have been times where I felt really too lazy to blog and just out on some crappy post for the sake of posting something. I'm not addicted to blogging like some people.

Blogging has kinda like become part of my lifestyle now. Though taking pictures for my blog can be a hassle at times.

Looking back at my earlier post, you can tell that I was being very generic with my post not revealing much about myself and all. However now, as you can see, my blog has become a little more personal.

I'd like to fool myself and think I have a lot of readers, but I think I don't have many. The only person I know which constantly reads my blog is my dad...... sad isn't it?

So anyway, a year has passed and now I'm living in troubled times with my studies and attempts at courtship.

Wish me luck in another year of blogging guys!!

Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written