Monday, February 16, 2009

"Rebirth" of the Band

Don't be fooled by the heading, when I mean band I don't mean band as in a rock band. I mean a marching band. Anybody reading this will probably be like "Huh?", unless your a band member.

Green Road School Band died on 11th June 2008(I think). However like a phoenix rising from its' ashes we have been reborn in the form of Green Road School Marching Show Band(GRSMSB) aka Green Chords!!(Yes I know it's a very long name)

Yes people!!(If you even care) we're back, and we're different from before. I'm not gonna say in what way cause I don't really know.Oops... Besides I don't wanna make false or exaggerated statements.

If you wanna know more(which I doubt you do) wait till the state level competition 2009 in someplace-not-in-Kuching.

Sidenote: This event of "rebirth" happened quite a while back.

Till next time,

Ja-ne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written