Thursday, February 19, 2009

Female Drum major

Our band finally has a drum major. I mean a FEMALE Drum major. I don't mean to sound sexist but it's been like years since we had one. I think the last time we had one was 6 or 7 years ago, or maybe longer.


Female Drum major!!

Well, to sort of spoil it. Shes actually a conductor drum major(<-Just made this name up dunno what's the real name). Her name is Bethaine Aik. But everyone just calls her beth. She's a good person. Very musically talented and she a very nice, fun, and responsible girl. Thats true but she can be really mean when she wants to be.(sorry beth)


Concentration!!

Look at that concentration. If your look closely your can see her frowning. Now now beth it's not good to frown, you'll get more wrinkles.LOL.


The mase is almost as tall as her 0_o

That's one of our instructors teaching beth how to properly spin the mase (correct?).


'what the...'
Then she found out that I was taking pictures of her and gave 'the' look.


Band is tiring.

No, that is not me.It's my friend. I took a picture of her sleeping.Serious!!

Till next time,


Ja-ne!

P\s If this post is insulting to you beth. You have my most sincere apology. And if you want me to take off this post, just tell me. I'll do it ASAP.


1 comment:

Oddity written