Sunday, February 15, 2009

New music stand

Today I went to Conservatory Music Center(CMC) to get a new music stand. My old got busted and no I'm not reckless or rough person. My old stand is from my sister so it's like 7 or 8 years old, not bad considering it's made in China.(Sorry China)

Anyway the stand cost me RM 40, but I got a 10% discount so I got it for only Rm 36.Wahahaha. The stand is fully stainless steel so hopefully it won't rust. Since, it's stainless steel its all sliver(Duh) so it'll probably stand out. Oh dear.....


It comes in 2 pieces.


What it look like when its assembled.
What's so cool about it is, it's got clips to lock the stand instead of your standard screws on normal stand. So it's a lot easier and faster to set-up and keep the stand.


CLIPS!!!!

Well that's all for now, till next time.

Ja-ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written