Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pork Burger.

Disclaimer: *the following post contains certain content that may be insulting or disturbing to certain people. I do not claim any responsibility, should anyone be insulted/disturbed/injured.*





































How many of you wanted to read the post even more after reading the disclaimer above?
I bet a whole lot of you.

Anyway, as you might have guessed from the title. This post is about PORK!! To be more specific, pork burger.



Being in a country were more than half the population can't eat pork, makes it quite hard to find a pork burger around here. I mean Mc'Ds outside Malaysia sells pork burgers! No fair! So I make it a point to buy one if I ever see it being sold.

I got this from a stall outside Butchers Deli which is at Premier 101. In fact I think the stall is owned by them.

I think the sticker was a big give away wasn't it?

The only reservation I have about this was the price. The burger was roughly half the size of my palm, and it cost whooping 6.60!!

It's like day and night robbery at the same time!


Admittedly, it was well worth it. I dunno why, but pork has something in it that makes it just SOO nice. That nice tender texture, the fragrant smell of the freshly cooked pork, the juicy...... juice that is secreted every time you take a bite, the slightly crunchy outside with a soft inside. And best of all, the feeling in your heart knowing that you can eat and that some others can never enjoy what your feeling. Ignoring the fact that it's bad for your health.

Excuse me while I go out and get another one........

Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written