Monday, March 29, 2010

Nest.

Remember last year when I did a post about a possible birds nest in my air con?

Well nearly 10 months later, something was actually done about it.

Apparently when the builders were installing my air-con, they forgot to seal up a hole where all the cables go through. Making it a perfect nesting ground. Waking up at 5 am every morning to the sound of chirping birds can be pretty annoying.



To actually do something, one would actually need to climb out the roof and go over. I didn't do that for 2 reasons.

1) I've terrified of highs.
2) I'm so heavy that I'll probably break the tiles and fall.

So my dad did it instead.



Though you can't really tell. The black wire is suppose to be completely coated in the gray substance. Unfortunately, the birds decided to be lazy and just use that to make their nest instead of flying around looking for twigs and mud.



The nest is too deep for us to take is out, so we just covered the hole with newspaper. Hopefully it'll keep the birds out.

Good bye, my nearly daily 5am alarm clock. I shall not miss you (:


Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written