Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fishing.

Last week, a couple of my friends and I were walking over to the school canteen when we saw this.


Looks like a fish.... Oh wait, it is a fish!!


I don't whether to be surprised that 2 guys actually caught a fish in school, or the fact that the school fish is that big. I mean come on! Look at the size of the fish!


It's bigger then the guys foot!

It was this big. *stretches hands apart*

What does the it eat?.... Oh wait I know. The food that is inside the rubbish throw into the pond everyday.

Now before you start crying animal cruelty, the fish was released back into the pond. In fact the second pictures looks as although, the guy is about to step on the fish.

At least now, if there is a shortage of fish I know where to get mine.


Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written