Tuesday, November 10, 2009

4 Science 3

My class, 4s3 held a class party/ birthday celebration to show all our appreciation to all the teachers. Except for one.... ya you know who I'm talking about. The birthday celebration was for my History teacher.


4s3 looks like 4B3.

Okay, there isn't much to talk about since it was quite a mundane party. Thanks to everyone who brought/ cooked the food!

So here are some pictures.

All the food.


Drinks. I didn't get any.....sob...


1..2...3...4...5.....................6 if you include the one I'm using.
Amazing, I could sell all these cameras and make quite a bit of money.


Fried bee hoon courtesy of our class monitor, Mary.




How people eat and look when they didn't eat breakfast beforehand.


What I ate.

Apparently not everyone was enjoying the party.

Doing homework??? Or studying?

Dude, it's past the exams.


Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written