Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Aftermath of Mac Inc.

A couple of months ago me and a couple of friends joined a competition called Mac Inc. It was organised me The Star. Essentially, what we had to do was create a three page magazine based on the topic 'Teenage Angst'.

Just by joining the competition, we were entitled to a pan sized pizza at Pizza Hut for free.

So, after submitting the magazine and not winning, we got the pizza vouchers during October. Right smack in the middle of our year end exams and 3 months after the competition. Why does it take 3 months to send us a couple of vouchers?

Note the BM reference book in the background.

After the exams, we decided to go out with another group to spend the vouchers.

Once the pizza was served I was too busy eating to take any pictures. So here are some of the pictures I managed to take before gourging myself with pizza.

You may notice my phone pouch on the table.


Mushroom soup with LOTS of cheese.

There is suppose to be a face... can anyone see it? Look closely, then look closer.


Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written