Monday, April 6, 2009

Special Olympic

Last Wednesday, I found out that we had a performance at Kota Samarahan on Friday and that the rehearsal was on Thursday. Now not only was I pissed that this was so last minute I broke my glasses that day. Not a good selling point when asking your mum whether you can go for a last minute performance.

The conversation went like this.

Me: Mum, I broke my glasses caused I fell down, cause I sprained my ankle.
Mum: OK....
Me: And I have a last minute performance.
Mum: Then you cannot go cause you sprained your ankle.

Stop right there.

I can't go cause I sprained my ankle.??? WT....
What happened to my glasses ??
Well I'm not complaining.

Ok. Back to my post. So i went to the rehearsal and I had to skip my Chemistry tuition. The stadium was open air so it felt big. It's actually called 'Stadium Kota Samarahan'.

Look. Big and empty.
It was empty. Expect for the organisers and us there was no one else there. I mean where are all the participants.

Before I go on any further I think I need explain what this performance is for. As the post title suggest this is a 'Special Olympic' for the disabled organized by the Kementerian....... something.


No shade. What happens when it rains?


Members 'lepaking' while waiting for something to happen.

So we did a few runs and that was it. I must say it was quite well thought of. They even had a lighting the torch ceremony.

I'm a little lazy now. So if you wanna know how the real performance went go read someone else's blog. Or your can read my MSSM post. It's not that much different.

Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written