Saturday, April 11, 2009

Minah's B'day

Yesterday I went to my friends birthday. Her name is Khairunnisa Nur Azminaafina or something like that. Lets just call her Minah, since that's all her friends call her. Well she's 15 this year and she was celebrating a double birthday with her younger sister.


Minahs' house.

Her house is pretty cool it's somewhere near Normah Hospital, which is quite far from my house, and my parents aren't in Kuching now so I had to get transport from Melissa. Thx Mel!!

Cool Stuff in her house.


Is that what I think it is??


O_o. It's a PS3!!!!


Some sort of Foot Reflexology Path I think.


Either iPod Touch or iPhone.


I don't really find the following interesting but I've never seen such a vast collection of Barbie Dolls.


Look at all the pink!!

Wait there's more...


Wtf!!?? So many?? it's like 60 - 90 a piece.


F1 anyone?? You can probably see the legs of the other Barbie Dolls.

Minah also catered KFC!! I haven't eaten KFC like since Form 2, so I was like..... Whoopie dooby do.


Drinks!!


Nuggets!!


Look at all the food!!!!



Minahs' B'day cake.

What really surprised was that Chicky the chicken was there. You know the mascot for all the Chicky Meals.


Chicky or Chicken??


Who's the other dude?? Anyone?


All of Minahs' presents.

Happy Birthday Minah!!!


Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written