Sunday, March 22, 2009

Band Camp- Epilouge

Band Camp. In the past the phrase meant holiday and fun. Now its means formation, music, sun, exhaustion, stress, and alot of other things. But most importantly it's mean when the Green Road Band get together and fights together to accomplish what we do.

During the past eight days I'm sure the band members have experienced something that will change them forever. I have.

I have felt exhaustion like never before. I have had a HUGE headache for 3 days. I have had a high fever for 2 days. I have felt stress like never before. I have been pushed to my limits and beyond.

However, the thing which I have learned the most and will forever change me is that, I have learned to never ever give up and to keep fight thing to the very end.

This band camp has been a life changing experience for me. I hope it has been for everybody who has participated in it.

GREEN CHORDS FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written