Saturday, March 14, 2009

Band Camp Day 1

I seriously dunno how I'm going to survive the other 6 days of band camp. 1 Day and i feel like my legs are gonna drop of. Thank goodness that I have Sunday to rest. Colour Guard & Drumline have to go tomorrow. They have my best regards.

Well band started as usual, the murdering physical exercise. Then we studied how to read the new formation format. Super complicated.

It's like Left is Right & Right is Left. There's Home and Visitor, which has forward and backward. Then there's Yard Line, 0, 5, 10, & 15. And so on and so forth, too lazy to type everything.


Our formation field.


If you can see, its our chalk markings.

After morning practice we had our lunch. The food was provided but our school canteen. It's was better than the normal food they sell. But I was so hungry I personally didn't care.


Food & Drinks.


Julian, Edward,(not me) & Kester eating.


Us getting ready to eat lunch.


Us eating.


'No pictures please.'


Band members wolfing down their food.


I drank that much liquids in one meal.


'Pondering........'

After lunch we had afternoon practice. We did mostly music cause its was raining and most of us didn't bring our raincoat. We practice a our formation piece arranged by our very own Julian Evans.


Us waiting for afternoon practice to start.

After afternoon practice we had our dinner break. We had fried chicken with rice and some cabbage.


Dinner!!


Eating in neat rows.

Then we had night practice. We managed to do till Set 12, which apparently was very good. We only had two spotlights so its was quite dim. Our band room had no electricity so it was pitch black. Luckily I had my torches.


It's not very clear but its arranged from the tallest to the shortest. And this arrangement was by accidental. It's a picture of my section by th way, Trumpet section.


'Aah! I can't see!'

Well that concludes Day 1 of of our Band camp.

Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written