Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool or not?

I suppose the normal thing to do is to put a prank post and fool my readers if I actually have any. My dad doesn't count

But sadly I have nothing up my sleeve so this shall be just an ordinary post.

This day a year ago 3 things happened to me.

1) I sprained my ankle.
2) Cause of that I broke my specs.
3) I discovered I bought the wrong mechanical pencil. ( Which is missing now BTW)

A year later, guess what happened? I sprained my ankle..............again....

Seriously, who gets the same injury on the same day a year later? Uhh.... me?-.-

Now if I were to sprain my ankle and land on a girl like this,

I wouldn't mind spraining my ankle every day. Or any part of my body as a matter of fact. :P

Sadly, I'm not that luck and the only thing I landed on was the uninviting hard floor.




For those of you who read all this and believed it,

APRIL FOOLS!!!


suckers..... haha

NO, I did not sprain my ankle again, and I do not wish to fall on a girl like that. I'll probably get slapped, kicked in the balls and charged for sexual harassment if that happened.


Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written