Thursday, September 24, 2009

Church Camp '09

Over the raya holidays, I went over to Damai Puri for a church camp. It was an eye opener. We had this speaker all the way from America. Mark Geppert. I think that's how you spell it



Anyway, I headed down after doing some raya visiting. Waited for a while for our room to be cleaned. And we actually were late. Luckily, we only had to wait for 20 minutes, or so. Some people actually waited for an hour plus!


The room.


Name tag, and booklet.

Our theme for this years camp was 'Rekindle the Fire'.

There was a lot of people.

I mean a lot.

Anyway, after a filling dinner I headed over to a hall, for some praise & worship.



And after that, was one of four talks by our speaker.



During the camp, I also helped out in the children's camp. I was mostly helping out with the notebook and projector.







Some of the other helpers.


Some smartass, use a glass instead of a cereal bowl.



The next day, we had two talks, and on the second one we had to pray for our church pastors.








So later in the afternoon, we nearly had the whole afternoon to ourselves, I went from the..



Beach, to the


pool, to the


beach again, and to the pool again.




Books!!


Where am I?




Hah! skipping talks


Got sign you still wanna stand there.



We had a fancy dress night on the last night.

Me likey this picture.


Meet Dr. Anne......


And Pastor Gabriel.


Don't forget the snake.

Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written