Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm back.

Hello world. I know i haven't been updating for a long time, but it was because I had my exams and my internet has been shitty for the pass week.

Actually, I thought that the bad internet connection was because of Streamyx, but apparently my internet modem was going 'konk'. So while I've been screaming at the internet to go faster, all I had to do was get a new modem. Hence a whole holiday week of supposed 'using the computer the whole day' was completely wasted.

So, today my dad and I headed over to Saberkas to buy a new modem.

So, goodbye sucky old modem and hello new hopefully faster modem.


Ta ta...


helloo.........

In fact, since the net was so slow, I was reduced to playing this

Scrabble anyone??

At least my English has improved.

Ja-ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written