Monday, May 13, 2013

Revival... Maybe?

Hey guys!

Gosh it's been long hasn't it? It's been a good 2 years since I've posted anything on my blog.

So much has happened over the last 2 years that has changed me for the better I hope.

So here are the dot points:

  • Went to Taylor's College in KL. 
  • Did South Australian Matriculation (SAM) 
  • Joined a dance club. (Best.Decisiom.Ever!)
  • Graduated with an ATAR of 98.5 (=
  • Decided to do Medicine at UTAS because Qantas was having a sale.
  • Flew to Australia. 
  • Passed First Year of Med School (WoohOO!!)
  • Currently dying in second and and writing this post all in an effort to procrastinate even more. =(

So here I am in Tasmania, what I call the Australian equivalent of East Malaysia. I like to say that I left my little isolated forgotten island and went to another one. 

But in all fairness Tasmania is just superbly beautiful and the people are generally nice >.<

Ja-en!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written