Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BACK!!!

*Brushes cobwebs away and blows the dust off*

Hey world!! It's been like... *looks at last post* nearly 2 months since my last post..

I know I know... Where have I been?
No where actually.. lol
I've been busy with things and studies and been very lazy so I haven't really found the time to update on anything....

Somehow during my absence Blogger has become stupid.. now I can't seem to cut my pics and paste them wherever I want.. I need to actually cut the text and fit it between the pictures which is just pure stupidity.... hint hint Blogger??

The only thing I've seen active in my blog is the chat box... which has been invaded by idiots spammers..


Seriously??




And look what my chatbox is called..

Obviously these people need to learn English again....


Ja-ne!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity written